Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

I know, not my typical thing to post. This week was our Stake's Beehive Conference. It turned out fabulous, but that is not what I wanted to talk about. I went to one of the workshops and in it the presenter showed this picture. Sure I like Disney and I'm sure I liked Mickey Mouse as a kid, but I thought those days were long over.

Look at the picture. Mickey Mouse is looking in the mirror and not drawing himself. What he sees and what he is drawing is his creator. When you look in the mirror, do you see your creator?

7 comments:

Dawn W said...

Wow - I like it. That's one to tuck away for future use. Thanks!

keller said...

I agree with Dawn. I need that picture!

Crystal said...

Wow that is cool! The seminary teacher in our house is going to use that one sometime for seminary :) Thanks for sharing!

Trina said...

Thank you for that great thought. I need that pictures also.

jana said...

I have seen that picture many times and never thought of it in that way.

Susi Daw said...

That was really cool. I will never look at myself in the mirror the same again.

Black Family said...

I got chills when I read this! So neat! Miss you! Call when you get some time....