Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer!

new niece

cabin for 4th of july;

dawn, scott, kate and luke coming (not soon enough and for not long enough)

summer trainings: DL, LIT, Math

mark

sleeping in (until 7:15 at least!),

eating whatever I want and also trying to lose weight (do those 2 things go together?)

biking, hiking, swimming

tennis lessons from brAdeN, swimming lessons from KaTe

girls camp

summer is filling up fast. if you want on the calendar, you'd better let me know soon! :)












8 comments:

Dawn W said...

Oh my word - is this really you?! You're back - yippee!!! (And how in the word do you get all the cool font and colors?) Hey - dare I even mention that I see (his name) on your blog? Can't wait to see you - just a couple weeks - and Crystal's baby comes tomorrow!!

Susi Daw said...

Who's Mark?

keller said...

Wait did you say new niece? I didn't know that she knew yet.:), and Mark? Hey, what about spending time with your amazing sister Justina? Didn't I make the list this year?

Sally said...

I'm with Susi - who's Mark?

jana said...

Can I get penciled in? Oh wait I am on the wrong side of the US. Maybe later this summer we will get rich and fly up there. Or you are welcome to come out here. But there isn't much out here but some historic stuff, big bugs and humidity. Humm, maybe I should come up with something cool to start luring friends this way.

Anonymous said...

I need to know who Mark is.

Black Family said...

when are you coming to mt vernon? miss you and you we need to talk soon....cute boy!!!!

jodi said...

Ok, I want to know too. Who's Mark? We must know more!