Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thank you kind man!

Last night my friend and I were out to dinner at Casa Mia having a fun time catching up. We talked and laughed and neither of us were in a hurry to leave so when our bills came we got our money out and just sat there still chatting away. We thought the waitress came to our tables to get our money but after quite a long while we realized the register was in the front. We continued talking until a different waitress came to our table and said "I'll take that" and proceedes to take away our bill, not our money. "The man who was sitting at that table over there payed for your dinner on his way out the door. Enjoy!"

I can't wait to do that for someone else. That was so much fun. It totally made our night. Some kind man dining alone, with a book as his companion, paid for our dinner. Thank you whoever you are!!

6 comments:

Spencer Daw said...

How awesome! Spencer and I have also been a recepients of kind strangers. We thought it was so nice, the next time we went thru the drive thru we paid for the car behind us.

jana said...

Wow I guess I never heard of that. How cool. How nice

Dawn W said...

So nice - what a simple way to make others happy - got to try that myself.

p.s. nice sidebar. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Its time to pay it forward! I was surprise to see that you had a blog and do stuff with it. LOL! I am excited to follow it.

keller said...

Okay so really the most exciting thing has just happened in like your entire life and you have yet to blog about it. Come on! It happened 2 days ago.

Black Family said...

Ditto above comment....i am so waiting! I am just so EXCITED!!!!!!!!! WOOHHOOOOOOO