Saturday, August 23, 2008

I almost DRANK A WHOLE GALLON OF MILK almost ALL BY MYSELF!

Unless you read between the lines you should be very proud of this grand accomplishment, but for those of you who are less than impressed let me give you some history so you too can glow with pride. I am not a milk drinker. I usually am impressed with myself if I drink a cup a week. I generally have an almost full 1/2 gallon of sour milk in my fridge at all times (just ask my dad-he has too often found this out the hard way). I always have good intentions and buy milk with an expiration date at least 2 weeks out, but even with only that amount I usually only drink a cup or 2 before it goes bad-this time, I drank it all by myself (well except for the glass dad drank and the 3/4 cup unfortunately did go sour). Good job Charity! Now please pass the cookies.

3 comments:

Dawn W said...

L: Thank you for your blog!
K: I'm impressed with you - you don't like milk and you almost drank a whole gallon!
D: Way to go! :) How do you survive on such a limited supply of milk?

Crystal said...

I AM almost AMAZED!!! :) You'd better eat more cookies so you drink more milk. That sounds like a perfect solution to me!

Heather said...

I found you! Seriously - you and Abe would get along great. He really really doesn't like to drink milk. He does however, like to eat the white out of oreos. Very cute blog Charity!