Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wonder Wind 1250 (have you even heard of that brand before?)

So I have a bone to pick with mom. I have been using grandpa's old blowdryer since I moved into the ranch over 4 years ago. He passed away 10 years before that and who knows when the blowdryer was purchased, so needless to say it is a bit antique but I have never had a problem with it-that is until about a week ago. I was defrosting my freezer and Mom was at my house. I was trying Dawn's method of defrosting using my blowdryer when mom made the comment that my blowdryer was really old and didn't sound very good. I thought it sounded normal. Well that must have hurt my blowdryers feelings (if blowdryers have feelings) because exactly 2 days later my blowdryer died:(. Now I am not able to use the term "blowdryed my hair" or "blew dry my hair" (Scott did you ever determine which one was more correct). Wet hair thrown back in a pony tail is the way I'm going. I can't quite bring myself to purchase a new blowdryer-anyone know if there is an old one for sale on ebay?:)

2 comments:

keller said...

Okay I just checked ebay for you and the first blow dryer that came up was a ionic conditioning blow dryer (whatever that is) that costs $102.00, but don't worry - the shipping is free.

P.S. your Christmas present is cute.

Dawn W said...

Scott says it's "blew my hair dry." I guess you'll have to change the way you do everything.

I'm so sorry about your blow dryer, but I'll have to agree with Mom - it did sound funny - I just didn't want to say anything to hurt your feelings. Did my way of defrosting your freezer work out okay?