Saturday, August 30, 2008

I think I survived

Just finished my first week of school (but really Kindergarten only went one day-Friday) and I think I survived-we didn't lose any kids, only 2 in tears and for only part of the day, and only 1 child with wet pants. All in all I would say it was successful. I woke up early Friday morning with every intention of exercising before I went to school but just couldn't get out of bed-and then was glad I didn't. I sweated all day (not that you want to know that, but. . .its my blog I can write what I want too :)). I felt like I was performing. I had to keep the attention of 26 5 year olds (which is not easy let me tell you) and try to keep them from asking-when is lunch, when is it time to go home, where is my mom. . . I am just glad I wore black so it wasn't completely obvious and I tried to stay far enough away from people that they couldn't smell me :). Aren't you glad you weren't there!

2 comments:

Dawn W said...

Charity, I have to admit that I love reading your blog. You have a way with words that just completely describes what's happening with your personality mixed in. Very entertaining. Glad you made it through your 1 day week. :)

keller said...

Are you still alive? It is a whole new week and we have not heard from you and there are no new blogs.