Monday, September 15, 2008

Whack-a-rat

I found out that the noise that made me not be able to sleep on Thursday night was actually. . .RATS!! Yuck. I couldn't sleep Thurs. (actually slept fine Friday) and didn't realize what it was until Saturday night when I had to use ear plugs to finally get a little bit of rest. These rats are under my house crawling on my metal furnace venting and making so much noise-I am not sure what they are dropping and dragging and I'm not sure I want to know. Truthfully I never knew a rat could make that much noise! Mom asked me last night if I thought they were going to come out of the vent holes in my room I hadn't even thought of that-so thanks to that thought I couldn't sleep again last night. I was just wondering if any of you would like to come over to Aunt Charity's house for a sleepover tonight??? :)

4 comments:

Dawn W said...

Luke would! (But as for me, I think I'll stick with my cockroaches.) He thinks he will try to catch the rats for you. He's going to crawl under your house because he's little and he can get in there. He's going to catch them and study them for you.

Kate:YUCK. I would ABSOLUTLY not go under your house (especially not to catch rats).

Heather said...

roasted cheese + garlic and you'll have your own Ratatoille (or however you spell that).

Ick - real rats in real life. i hope you get the rat man in there to poison them - quick!

keller said...

Charity I love your blogs! I am so sorry about the rats. Maybe you want to come over to my house for a sleepover? We don't have rats!:)

Crystal said...

You can come over to our house too... however Cailyn really wants to go swimming one more time. I am sorry about rats and just to think I was complaining about all of our hornets OUTSIDE yesterday.