Sunday, October 5, 2008

You all think bloggings fun

Okay okay so I'm posting something (sorry Luke no picture of a frog yet. I'll work on that one.) I do not have internet at home and blogs are banned at school so I get to blog only when I make it to the library and there is an empty computer (Othello is small but even so there are only 3 computers with the internet). On the days I am able to go to the library and do get a computer I have 30 whole minutes to try to post a blog of my own, check all of you blogs and try to get a comment or two on them too. Then you wonder why I am not reading books or updating my goodreads account-phew. Oh yeah, and to make matters worst the internet at the library has been down for 2 whole weeks (how dare they). This is hard work being in the blogging club-I'm not sure I'm cut out for all this stress and the pressure of it all. My favorite is when I call one of you (when I say you I am refering to my sisters-not sure who else is reading this but I am probably not refering to you-sorry no offense) anyways when I call and you cannot tell me stories because you tell me to just check your blog. Oh yeah sure that is not as easy as you think (see above note). Friday I was talking to Luke about the cool big frog that I caught. He got really excited and said "that's so cool Aunt Charity. Now all you need to do is take a picture of it and post it on your blog!"

2 comments:

keller said...

Exactly! I am not really sure what to say to you since I am now convinced that you will not see this comment for another couple of weeks. So really I could tell you that I am pregnant (which I am not) and not expect feedback for quite sometime. Wouldn't that be a great way to spread rumors. Oh yeah did you hear what I heard about your sister? :)

Charity said...

You know how I hate surprises-did you do that on purpose? Oh and I already started telling people you were expecting (I never read what is written in parenthesis). See